Thursday 7 November 2013

Soul Enlightenment



Gautama Buddha, also known as Siddhārtha Gautama, Shakyamuni, or simply the Buddha,
sat under the bodhi tree and made a vow to Heaven that he would not leave this place until he reached enlightenment.
He had been seeking enlightenment, and fasted and meditated for a very long periods of time, and endured very heavy spiritual testing.
Finally, one day he had a great realisation and reached soul enlightenment.
This means his soul was uplifted in Heaven.
He then known as the Buddha. 
This is one example of a soul who endured great struggles, abandoning his life as a Prince to serve unconditionally throughout his life in order to reach enlightenment.

We now have the opportunity to receive soul enlightenment with one blessing through Master Sha.
I have been seeking enlightenment all my life and am so honoured to receive further soul enlightenment for myself and my loved ones as we take the steps forward on our soul journeys.
This is the opportunity each one of us is given at the upcoming Tao retreats.
This will be the last year that soul enlightenment will be offered.
This is an opportunity never seen on mother earth before.
One's soul goes from a human soul standing to a saints soul standing.
There really are no words to express my gratitude.
My soul is eternally grateful.
I cannot thank Master Sha and Heaven enough for opening such incredible opportunities for humanity and all souls.





3 comments:

  1. To have the opportunity to receive a soul enlightenment order in this lifetime - and not in however many lifetimes it may take - is such a huge honor and opportunity!

    I will never forget the first time I received the soul enlightenment order from Master Sha. It truly was a life changing, life altering experience. Nothing was the same afterwards. I cannot thank Master Sha, the Divine, the Tao, the Source ever enough for this huge opportunity and offer!

    CBDs, CBDs, CBDs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Master Maya,
    We are so incredibly blessed to have this opportunity to receive a Soul Enlightenment Order for ourselves and our loved ones and to save so many lifetimes of personal effort. I remember my first experience of receiving this blessing and since then I have been so much more deeply connected to my soul. We cannot thank Heaven and Master Sha enough. TYTYTY CBCBCB

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete