Saturday 13 September 2014

Messages From Heaven - Di Zhang Wang Pu Sa

Messages From Heaven
Di Zhang Wang Pu Sa



My most beloved sons and daughter's,
This is Di Zhang Wang Pu Sa.
I love you deeply.

My message is simple.

Have love for yourself to love everyone.
Forgive yourself to forgive everyone.
Have compassion for yourself to have compassion for everyone.

This is the way.
Today join me in this practice.

I invite you to my Temple in Heaven.
Here you enter the gates into my sacred place of meditation.

As you sit on the lotus seat I have prepared for you, your heart and soul soften, in the presence of the Divine's Love.

Throughout all dimensions, is the sound of a gentle soul song, like the humming of a mother's lullaby.

Listen to me chant.
Listen with your heart.
This is my song of love for you.

You are safe here. 
You are in my heart.
Close your eyes, and look within your heart.

There are some unhealed pains that can heal today.

Say 3 times  'I am the Love of all Eternity '

Say 3 times  'I am the Forgiveness that Heals Humanity '

Say 3 times  'I am the Compassion of my Divine Mother's Heart '

Say 3 times  'I am the Light of the Universe '

I am love
I am forgiveness …

I am love 
I am compassion…

I am Love 
I am Light…


As you chant, a field of white light surrounds you, and then comes into your heart. 
All that is ready can be healed today.
All is ready, can be transformed.
All that is ready is enlightened.
Chant for as long as your soul guides you.

I bless you.
I bless you.
I bless you.

Return your focus to your lower abdomen.
See your soul on a lotus flower in your lower abdomen.

Shining Light. 
Shining Love. 
Shining Forgiveness. 
Shining Compassion.

Hao. Hao . Hao.
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.


Di Zhang Wang Pu Sa





18 comments:

  1. Dear Master Maya, These blessings from Heaven are so beautiful. Thank you for bringing them to us. Love you, Debra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dearest Debra, i love you and thank you for your support and love.It means allot to me. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you

      Delete
  2. Dear Master Maya by chanting this beautiful words I really feel so happy in my heart, tears of joy. Bit by bit these words are coming down in my body. Thank you so much and thank you so much Di Zhang wang Pu Sa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Love you.Love you.Love you

      Delete
  3. Thank you Master Maya, Thank you Di Zhang Wang Pu Sa:) I feel much lighter after this practice and my mind feels clear. Tytyty lylyly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Love you.Love you.Love you

      Delete
  4. Thank you, beloved Master Maya. The transformation of my being shows itself by my body bending to the left; my right knee having an uncomfortable sensation; and my consciousness removing itself. What a powerful reaction to reading those phrases as suggested! I am very grateful as these awarenesses show how much released. Now I will meditate, chanting "Master Sha, Master Sha" to facilitate the re-integration. Da Gan En...Da Ai

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Love you.Love you.Love you

      Delete
  5. Wow! Powerful! I'm going to re visit this many, many times. My soul is eternally grateful...
    Thank you Di Zhang Wang Pu Sa. Thank you Master Maya Ly Ly Ly CBD CBD CBD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Love you.Love you.Love you

      Delete
  6. Thank you so much Beloved Master Maya for this beautiful practise. I felt such a wonderful softness and so much love and compassion as I chanted the phrases. I could feel my heart opening more and there was so much light radiating all around me. Thank you so much Di Zhang Wang Pu Sa for your love, light and blessings. Love you Master Maya. Da Gan En. CBCBCB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Love you.Love you.Love you

      Delete
  7. Dear beloved Master Maya and Di Zhang Wang Pusa, I am so very deeply grateful for your love, light and compassion in this beautiful practice, my heart feels more peaceful my mind more still. Thank you I love you Danielle cbd cbd cbd x x x x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Love you.Love you.Love you

      Delete
  8. Dear beloved Master Maya, this powerful meditation with Di Zhang Wang Pusa reached places in my soul I hadn't known they existed before. It feels like She is liberating some of my ancestors who are in the darkest places, and I felt a pulling pain all over my ribs. This wonderful Bodhisattva stayed with me since the first time I read your blog, I watched movies about her and had the most amazing experiences. I thank you from the bottom of my heart and soul for your wonderful service and I love you. Eva Cornelia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Love you.Love you.Love you

      Delete
  9. Beautiful Wisdom and practice. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much, beloved Di Zhang Wang Pu Sa blessing and meditation. It is such a wonderful feeling and with gratitude and appreciation, I chanted Na Mo Di Zhang Wang Pu Sa. I have been chanting since day 1 you posted the blog. Thank you dear Master Maya for bringing such profound and beautiful messages from Heaven. Da Gan Xie from my heart. Da Ai to you and all the saints. Love you. Love you. Love you. CB CB CB

    ReplyDelete