Friday 7 March 2014

Ling Guang Teaching and Blessing

Ling Guang means 'Soul Light'
On August 8, 2003, a new era began called the 'Soul Light Era.'

Soul Light can bless and transform every aspect of your life.
Let us join together to create love,peace and harmony.

Join me for this 10 minute teaching and blessing with the Ling Guang Calligraphy from Master Sha's Soul Healing Miarcles Book.

Please share your soul healing and transformation after our practice !
I will be delighted to respond to your sharing.

With greatest love and light,
Master Maya





1 comment:

  1. Dearest Master Maya
    Wow what a beautiful chanting and blessing. The light went deep into my being into my cells, DNA and RNA. All the tension in my body started to dissolve and surrender. My mind started to interfere a little when i heard 'Relax'. when i relaxed, i saw Mother Guan Yin appeared in a big lotus flower in front of me. She filled me with more light and relaxation. There was a blessing to be a better servant too. I am ready for a nap with this such peaceful and loving blessing now. i feel very safe and protected. I love you so much and i thank you for this blessing from my heart..CBD CBD CBD

    ReplyDelete