Sunday 27 July 2014

Transform Fear to Greatest Love



Fear is a blockage that stop us from following our dreams, and living our lives in love & forgiveness.

Today , i lead you to practice to transform fear from any aspect of your life into love & forgiveness.

Join me as we enter the freedom that healing fear brings.

Share with your loved ones.

Share with your friends . They can benefit too.

Receive the blessing of Divine love to heal fear.


CLICK HERE TO LISTEN :

Soul Healing Miracles Journey for Purifying Soul Heart Mind & Body - Master Maya by My Soul Healing Miracles | Spirituality Podcasts


Share your experience, i will be delighted to read your comments.

Love you from my heart.

Master Maya

2 comments:

  1. Dear Master Maya, thank you so much for your teaching, blessing, healing and transforming my fear in my finances. My spouse is in his final treatment stage for his 2nd stage colon cancer since last year end of Sept and I have a daughter at school. I have been carrying fear all this time. I feel much calmer and peaceful now and will listen more to this practice and to receiving blessings. There was so much light and there was a moment I saw a pot of beautiful green plant with some gold sparkles. I am so very grateful and cannot thank you enough. TY TY TY LY LY LY CB CB CB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beloved Audrey, i am so grateful for your sharing.I send blessings to yoir husband and daughter and the relationships between you. May love peace and harmony bless every aspect of your life. Love you. Love you. Love you

    ReplyDelete