Sunday 19 January 2014

Self love


A Blog & Podcast on “Self Love” for the Now and Always – Master Maya Mackie

We are going to transform any of the negative messages that you may be receiving at this time.  The soul of this technique is Soul Power.  Soul power is to say “hello”  … it is an invocation.  "Dear my soul heart mind and body, I love you, honor you and appreciate you.  Please forgive me for all of the times I have not offered you enough love, enough forgiveness, compassion and light.  Please forgive me for all of the times I have not been kind to you or not offered my gratitude for all of the teachings you have done for me in this life.  I sincerely apologize.  Thank you thank you thank you.” 

When you apologize to your soul heart mind and body, you are, in a way, making peace for any times or moments you may have been too hard on yourself. You are opening your heart and soul to the light. 

Now we are going to ask the Divine to offer us a blessing.  "Dear The Divine, Dear all of my Spiritual Fathers and Mothers, I love you, honor you and appreciate you.  Please can you offer me a blessing to heal any blockages I have with believing in myself and loving myself.  I am so grateful.  Thank you, thank you, thank you." 

Now we are going to use the last of the four powers and techniques.  Sound power is this: What you chant is what you become.  So we are going to chant “Divine Love.”

The love is going to spread from the lotus flower from within your heart center to all of your being.  It is going to transform your entire being.  As you chant the mantra, Divine Love, you become Divine Love.

Please chant with all your heart and soul.  Chant the words, “Divine Love” now for five minutes or as long as you are inspired to do so.  What you chant is what you become. 

Self love has so many aspects, and I wish for you to transform any challenges you have with self love so you may find inner peace and inner joy.  To hear my soul song and feel my blessing for you, in your heart center and being, please go to: http://bit.ly/SoulHealingSelfLove-MasterMaya

With love, Master Maya


2 comments:

  1. Dear Master Maya,

    this was exactly the perfect practice for me at this time! Just a few days ago I realised how many challenges there are still within me related to negative message with having not enough self love. Many of my challgenges have their root cause in these negative messages.

    I am extremly grateful for your blog today to remember me again to practice, practice, practice. It was for me very difficult to focus on practicing especially with this topic.

    Thank you so much Master Maya! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Nina, Thank you for your beautiful sharing and light. This is a core issue for so many and i believe that through Master Sha's teachings and blessings, we will transform the consciousness of humanity and all souls. Love you!

    ReplyDelete